Power Factor Boost Controller for AC/DC Power Supplies up to 150W with Smart Standby
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Low Standby Power, Low Audible Noise in SOT23-6
The iW2206-01 boost PFC controller provides high power factor (PF > 0.9) and low THD (< 10%) at full load across the input voltage range. The device consumes less than 150mW no-load standby power at 230VACin designs up to 100W of output power using Dialog’s smart standby mode. And, for systems designed to operate at no-load for long periods of time, the power factor circuit can be disabled, further reducing the system no-load power consumption, ideal for high-power USB Type-C™ adapters.
The iW2206-01 integrates a full range of protection features and comes in a tiny SOT23-6 package, enabling a smaller total solution size.
- PFC Boost Controller in SOT23-6
- PF > 0.9 and THD < 10% @ Full Load Across Input Voltage
- 150W Maximum Output Power
- Input Voltage: 85VACto 265VAC
- 允许电力供应满足IEC61000-3-2 Harmonic Current Requirements
- Fast PFC Ready Time < 0.2s
- Standby Power - < 150mW at 100W and Input Voltage of 230VAC
- No Audible Noise During Startup and Transient Loads
- Intelligent Shut Down Function
- Pull Down VFB Pin for Lower Standby Power
- Fully Protected
- Output Over-Voltage, Over-Power, Over-Current, Sense-Resistor Short Protections
- Input Voltage Under-Voltage and Over-Voltage Protection
- Built-In Over-Temperature Protection
- Open Loop Protection
- High-Power USB Type-C™ Adapters and Hubs
- Industrial Power Supplies Requiring Power Factor Correction
Functional block diagram
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.