Skip to main content

SmartSnippets Power Profiler with DA14531 USB Development Kit

5 months ago

SmartSnippets Power Profiler with DA14531 USB Development Kit

Posted bypaolog0 points 2 replies
0 upvotes

Hi!

I'm working with the DA14531 Development Kit-USB and I'd like to use the Power Profiler of SmartSnippets Toolbox to check my program. I can connect to the DK using JTAG interface, but in this case Power Profiler and Sleep Mode Advisor are not enabled.

Is there a configuration (including DK switches) to enable Power Profiler and Sleep Mode Advisor? UART/SPI and Hybrid are the only modes where those functions are enabled, but looking in the documentation and the forums I couldn't find a guide to helping me setting up the USB DK.

Thank you.

5 months ago

PM_Dialog

Hi paolog,

对海温电源的资料er can be used only with the DA14531 Pro-DK. Please check the user of the Pro-DK : there dedicated hardware for current measurement that enables Dialog’s SmartSnippets Toolbox power profiler software as well as any externally connected power measurement device to profile the power consumption of the system

//www.xmece.com/sites/default/files/um-b-114_da14531_devkit_pro_hardware_user_manual_1v3.pdf

This hardware circuit is not included in the USB Kit. Please the user guide :

//www.xmece.com/sites/default/files/um-b-125_da14531_usb_development_kit_hw_manual_1v1.pdf

你有一个Pro-DK吗?

Thanks, PM_Dialog

5 months ago

paolog 0 points

No, I'm using the USB DK and we don't have plans to use the Pro DK. We'll use an oscilloscope, then.

Thank you.