Skip to main content

Raspberry Connection with DA14585 IoT

9 months ago

Raspberry Connection with DA14585 IoT

Posted byLuis_magadan0 points 1 reply
0 upvotes

Hi, I am using a Raspberry as a Gateway to communicate with a SmartBond DA14585 IoT multisensor module. The workflow that I do is this, connecting to the sensor, enabling sensors, reading data, disabling sensors, disconnecting from the sensor and finally sleeping the Gateway script 1 minute. After sleeping I reconnect to the multisensor module and repeat the same process. This works fine seven times. The eigth time I repeat this process it crashes and the SmartBond DA14585 IoT Multisensor stops working and needs to reset for start working fine again. I think the problem is that i am not disconnecting well from the sensor and the sensor allows only 7 connections, so the 8 connection it stops working.

My question is, how can I fix this problem?, what i have to do for disconnecting correctly from the sensor?

I put here the script I use for communicating with the sensor, if anyone could help me i will be very grateful. Another important thing is that the firmware i am using in the sensor is the IotDA14585 firmware with only one modification, it is advertising constantly.

Thanks,

Luis

Attachment Size
script.py_.pdf 89.29 KB

9 months ago

PM_Dialog

Hi Luis_magadan,

Please checkRaspberry Pi Gateway Script PackageandRaspberry Pi Gateway imagefrom the DA14585 MSK support portal. Is this the attached script a custom code developed by you?

Please check Appendix B Raspberry Pi for Data Gateway from the user manual :

//www.xmece.com/sites/default/files/um-b-100_da14585_iot_multi_sensor_development_kit_rev1.2.pdf

Thanks, PM_Dialog