DA9063 Power Commander - Changes are not saved to .ini

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
mattlenz
加入:2019-03-04真理
DA9063 Power Commander - Changes are not saved to .ini

I'm using the DA9063B_3v3 Power Commander Software to create a configuration for the DA9063. I am connected to the DA906x Motherboard, and communication with the DA9063B is working. I can make changes to registers (e.g. changing the VBCORE1_A.VB_A register field to a different voltage) and they take instant effect. However when I save the project to .ini, the changes are reverted.
Under what conditions are register changes applied to the .ini file?

Device:
ED_Dialog
工作人员
加入:2017-09-18 11:54
Hello Mattlenz,

Hello Mattlenz,

You have to put the GUI into a configuration mode to be able to make changes.

1. Remove connections to Eval board.

2, Open GUI.

3. Load starting point ini file.

4. Go to settings --> Configuration mode --> Project file values. (the GUI should now turn Gray)/

5. Make changes.

6. Go to settings --> Configuration mode --> "send all pages to temp file" (all pages) or "send page to temp file"(one page at a time, you will also then need to click exit config mode)

7. Save file as a new file.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Elliott

mattlenz
加入:2019-03-04真理
Now that's what I call

Now that's what I call intuitive and user friendly.
Works though, thanks a lot for the quick response.
Matthias