DA9062 POWER SEQUENCE and OTP program using I2C interface with register configuration.

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
8 posts / 0 new
Last post
subbarayudu
加入:2018-07-10 13:10
DA9062 POWER SEQUENCE and OTP program using I2C interface with register configuration.

Hi,

I am working on DA9062 PMIC. I have interfaced DA9062 with my controller through I2C interface and written the registers for generating voltages for BUCK1,BUCK2,BUCK3 and BUCK4 . I am able to get all the BUCK out put voltages . If i try to generating the BUCK output voltages in sequence using registers (0x082 ,0x08A), i have observed all BUCK outputs are coming at same time (means they are not sequenced).

Is there any register sequence need to follow for generating the BUCK outputs with power sequencer.

How to generate OTP program for DA9062 using I2C interface with controller.Pls let me know the supported registers to generate OTP option.

thanks in advance

regards
subbarayudu

Device:
JE_Dialog
Staff
加入:2013-12-05 14:02
Hi Subbarayudu, the best

Hi Subbarayudu, the best approach is to use a combination of the datasheet and the Smart Canvas GUI that you can download :

The registers for sequencing are probably best described using a combination of the datasheet together with looking at the SmartCanvas GUI, even with the GUI offline. The GUI shows the sequencer window, for example.

https://support.dialog-semiconductor.com/pmic-audio/device/da9062?qt-pmi...

The GUI has example 'seed' ini files that illustrate register settings.

BR JE_DIalog

subbarayudu
Hi,

Hi,

i was already tried as you suggested, but i did not get the voltages in sequence.
can you please provide any additional information apart that? I want to know is there any sequence we need to follow while writing the registers? for BUCK 3 and BUCK 4 i was getting max of 1.08ms delay even though i am giving maximum values in seq time, seq dummy registers and sequence slot values .

Regards,
Subbarayudu

juha.riihimaki@...
加入:2015-11-13 11:50
Hi Subbarayudu,

Hi Subbarayudu,
Could you attach you INI-file you have created, please? It would be easier and faster to check if there is any errors in the file. There is no pesific order when programming the OTP.
Also coud you retrive the OTP registers from the DA9062 as well. Just to check what in it.
Thank you
BR,
Juha

subbarayudu
Hi Juha,

Hi Juha,

i attached the INI- file, i written all the registers which are given GUI INI-file.
please let me know if there is any need of correction.

ED_Dialog
Staff
加入:2017-09-18 11:54
This will now be supported

This will now be supported directly.

Dionysus
加入:2019-01-13 14:48
Dear forum experts,

Dear forum experts,
I'm working on DA14580 with the sdk5.0.4.

I want to know How does the host receive SMP requests from the slave.
I had run my code,attach below,sniff the slave but there's no CALLBACK in the user functions.
it seems it was invalid?

How does the host receive SMP requests from the slave?

Thanks in advcance,
Dionysus

Attachment:
JE_Dialog
Staff
加入:2013-12-05 14:02
Hi Dionysus , can you post

Hi Dionysus , can you post your question in the bluetooth software section ? I cannot move it becuase its a comment posted onto another thread, so i suggest you enter a new thread on the bluetooth software forum. THanks JE_Dialog