DA9062 configuration file

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
6 posts / 0 new
Last post
andres.aleman
加入:2019-08-16 14:50
DA9062 configuration file

I've had lot of trouble getting an answer for this question and exhausted my resources so I came to the forum. I apologize as this is not a technical question and more of a sales question:

Can the DA9062 be purchased preloaded with a configuration file provided by the consumer?

If so, what is the ordering information?

Thanks,

Andy

Device:
ED_Dialog
工作人员
加入:2017-09-18 11:54
你好安迪,

你好安迪,

Yes, it is. However, we have quite a strict engagement threshold for performing this service.

我的建议是either use a standard variant or the Avnet programming service. Avnet in the US have the capability of programming the DA9061/62 and DA9063 PMIC, I am unsure of the cost of such service in the US. I will see if I can find some contact details for you, unless you are already in contact with Avnet

I think the other option if its only a small number of parts (10-50) require for prototyping, then you could use an evaluation board with a socket and program parts individually.

Kind regards,

ED

ED_Dialog
工作人员
你好安迪,

你好安迪,

Do the parts need to be Auto Qualified?

Kind regards,

Elliott

andres.aleman
The parts do not need to be

The parts do not need to be Auto Qualified. I would appreciate getting some contact information on the Avnet programming service. We'll be need approximately 2500 parts so evaluation board method will not be beneficial to us.

Thanks,

Andy Aleman

ED_Dialog
工作人员
你好安迪,

你好安迪,

I have confirmed with our team that Avnet in the US can program the DA9061/62/63. However i am unable to provide you with direct contact details.

The channel for starting this process should be through your Avnet account manager.

Have you tested your .ini file with the Eval board?

Kind regards,

ED

andres.aleman
I am currently contacting our

I am currently contacting our Avnet account manager on this matter.

We have tested the .ini file on our application board using the ICP kit to program the DA9062 chip. The chip operates as expected with no issues

-Andy