Configure SEGGER SystemView for DA14683 and FreeRTOS

Learn MoreFAQsTutorials

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
derekwright
加入:2020-05-25 18:36
Configure SEGGER SystemView for DA14683 and FreeRTOS

Hello,

我试图configure SystemView on my 14683 Development Board. I am looking for guidance of config macros to enable, HEAP_SIZE's to change, etc. So far, I have enabled System View in bsp_defaults.h, added plenty of HEAP space based on the overhead space required by SysView. I have inlcuded all the necessary SEGGER files, and I have called the function SEGGER_SYSVIEW_Conf() after system initialization (which happens to be in our Startup FreeRTOS Task).

When that didn't work, I also defined the enable Task Monitoring macro, also in bsp_defaults.h. This didn't fix the issue.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Derek

Device:
derekwright
The error I was seeing from

The error I was seeing from SystemView was: "Could not find SystemView Buffer." The solution to this error seems to be... try again. I need to start recording through SystemView 3 times before it will actually work. But the third time, it does. Strange. If anyone has seen this before... let me know.

IM_Dialog
加入:2016-12-06 22:25
Hi Derek,

Hi Derek,

If you've not alreayd done so, you might want to check out the "SEGGER SystemView integration instructions" published in Appendix D of the following document:

//www.xmece.com/sites/default/files/um-b-044-da1468x_software_platform_reference_6v0.pdf

Best regards

IM_Dialog

derekwright
This is exactly what I was

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you! I will confirm my steps against this doc's.

Derek