DA14681 Wearable Development Kit NCF as NFC Reader

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lionel03
加入:2020-10-23 12:15
DA14681 Wearable Development Kit NCF as NFC Reader

Hello Dialog,

Is it possible to implement the NFC module on the DA14681 Wearable SDK as a NFC Reader?

For my project, I want to read data from an NFC module with the WDK and send the incoming data via Bluetooth to another device.

Thank you

Lionel03

Device:
PM_Dialog
工作人员
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi Lionel03,

Hi Lionel03,

In mentioned in a previous forum post that you have created, for the Wearable Kit only the basic Power-ON, Read/Write for the NFC was implemented - nothing more sophisticated than that.

The driver for the NFC module is the la66002 and can be found under projects\target_apps\wrbl\drivers\src path.

Please go through the source code of the driver. You can read the code in your side, as we are not the vendor of the NFC. Please ask the vendor of the specific pat for more detailed information.

Thanks, PM_Dialog

Lionel03
Hello Dialog,

Hello Dialog,

I contacted infineon who should be the producer of the NFC and they told me that they can't find the NFC in their database. They told me to ask you if this product was a special order from Dialog Semiconductor and if so they will not be able to give me any information about it.

do you have the blatt data for this product?

i active the NFC on the Board but the NFC is failing to connect even in contactless mode

谢谢你!

Lonel03

Lionel03
Hello Dialog,

Hello Dialog,

ich ckeckt my PCB and the capacitor has not been removed on my PCB//www.xmece.com/sites/default/files/engineering_change_notice_nfc_daughterboard_224-37_c.pdfthat´s why i´m not able to to connect even in contactless mode.

what do you advise me should I remove it myself or should I send it back for a new one? or is there a hardware version where the modules are removed?

谢谢你!

Lionel03

PM_Dialog
工作人员
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi Lionel03,

Hi Lionel03,

Apologies for my late response. As mentioned in my previous response, only the basic Power-ON, Read/Write for the NFC was implemented. You can read the driver and develop you own application.

Thanks, PM_Dialog