⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Luis_magadan
加入:2020-01-08 20:16
DA14585 Mesh SDK Project

Hello, I am interested in using DA14585 Mesh SDK project. I have sended a message to the direction mentioned but i don't have any answer yet, so please, can you send me the sdk project to my email. My email isingserv27@gmail.com

Thank you

Device:
PM_Dialog
Staff
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi Luis,

Hi Luis,

Mesh is only available to a small number of volume customers due to the extensive support requirements.

Thanks, PM_Dialog

Luis_magadan
加入:2020-01-08 20:16
Hi, how can i be one of those

Hi, how can i be one of those customers? I buyed a great number of sensors and I Will buy more if this project comes out.

Thanks

fjsuarez
加入:2020-07-24 17:19
Dear PM_Dialog,

Dear PM_Dialog,

As Luis mentioned, we are developing a project with many SmartBondIOT Devices at University of Oviedo and one of the main reasons to select this device was the availability of the mesh SDK. We analysed related information from Dialog indicating an address to ask for the SDK, information from distributors like Mouser (https://www.mouser.com/catalog/additional/Dialog_Semiconductor_SmartBond...), etc., and we had no doubts about it, so we would not really understand if now the access to the SDK were not available. Please, give us access to the SDK, even with a limited support. Thank you very much.

Francisco Suárez (Head of the S2CSS research group)

PM_Dialog
Staff
Hi Luis_magadan and fjsuarez,

Hi Luis_magadan and fjsuarez,

As replied in the forum ticket below, I have escalated your question internally, so I’ll get back to you shortly.

https://support.dialog-semiconductor.com/forums/post/dialog-smartbond-bluetooth-low-energy-%E2%80%93-hardware-device-reference-designs/ble-mesh-sdk

Thanks, PM_Dialog

PM_Dialog
Staff
Hi Luis,
Starkgene
加入:2020-09-25 12:27
Hello,

Hello,

Does the Dialig DA14585 SDK 6.0.10 support the LESC feature? We're working on the post-graduate project (BPP University) and need to pair the peripheral and central devices. So can we use the Bluetooth 4.2 LE Secure Connections for this?

Jeff

Previous topic: Deep Sleep mode questions and answers inthetermpapers

PM_Dialog
Staff
Hi Starkgene,

Hi Starkgene,

Thanks for your post. I would recommend to create a new one with your question and select the DA14585 from the device drop down menu.

The latest SDK for the DA14585 product family is the SDK6.0.14, so it is advised to use the latest version.

To answer your question, please refer to 6.0.14.1114\projects\target_apps\ble_examples\ble_app_security and check the USER_CFG_FEAT_SEC_REQ definition in user_config.h header file. As you can see in the comments, if that macro is defined with GAP_SEC1_SEC_PAIR_ENC, then authenticated LE Secure Connections pairing with encryption feature is enabled.

安全,你也可以参考BLE Central Security Demo ProjectSW example.

Thanks, PM_Dialog